[Electronics-talk] Talks and Vocalizer

Philip Blackmer pblackmer27 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 19:47:54 UTC 2012

I have an old Nokia phone with talks, and I like the screne-reader access.
As for whether or not you should get a Nokia phone that depends on how much
it costs and what you want it for.  If it is just for making calls and using
a few basic apps like a web browser then it should be fine.  If you have to
pay for the Screen-reader then that could make it more expensive than an
android or even an Iphone.  One plus however is that you might be able to
find phones that aren't smartphones that can use a screen-reader.  That way
you can save on yor phone bill if you don'twant the data service, and the
phones themselves may be cheaper.