[Electronics-talk] Cricket phones and Android 4.0 [was "Re: android questsion"]

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 16:14:37 UTC 2012

I did a Google search on "Samsung Vitality Ice Cream Sandwich", and I
came up with the following page on routing your Vitality and installing
Ice Cream Sandwich:
http://androidforums.com/vitality-all-things-root/504425-cricket-vitality-rooted-tethering.html

Hopefully this is what you're looking for.

I can't answer your second question, since I don't know what you meant
by "cirkcet phones". After Googling on the Samsung Vitality, could you
mean Cricket phones? If so, I'm not sure, but I'd suggest using Google
to find out which Android phones Cricket carries and then using Google
again to see which of them ship with or can be upgraded to Android 4.0.
Also, don't forget that Android 4.1, Jelly Bean will start being
available soon as well.

I also updated the subject line to try to make it more descriptive.