[Electronics-talk] Blind Guy gets New Job

A. Chew a1chew at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 19 15:16:51 UTC 2012

this is good news.
    good that Comcast acknowledges the need for such a post.

my concern is that Comcast really believe in accessibility or is this a
window dressing vice president slot.?

    time will tell, if this office is for interfacing with the public or
actually making changes to the technology that is rolled out to the
customers.

I eagerly await changes to customer accessibility.... to product and
services.
    something that is designed into the product not added as an afterthought
.

A. Chew

.