[Electronics-talk] Accessible and affordable MP3 players

Laz Mesa lazaro6 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 22:32:02 UTC 2012

if you want affordable and accessible, try the Talking MP3 Players
from http://www.talkingmp3players.com/

Listen to the TechTalk presentation at
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/demo.html

Laz

From: tina birenbaum <tinabir at samobile.net>
To: electronics-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Electronics-talk] Accessible and affordable MP3 players

Hi Tony just told me several of the MP3 players in the sotres are very
affordable but some are not as accessible as some units are. The sony
MP3 players will beep when  you switch between tracks and he has worked
with several units. Speak to me Catalog sells several MP3 players and
the website is:
http://www.speaktomecatalog

--
Talking MP3 Players! FM radio, voice recording, expandable memory,
great bookmarking capabilities, and a lot more! Play most unprotected

Download our presentation:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/demo.html

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email to:
RockboxedSansaTalkingMP3Players-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Contact info:
Email:  accessibleelectronics at gmail.com
Phone: 727 498-0121