[Electronics-talk] {Disarmed} Fw: Will the next iPhone be worth the wait? - Fri., July 20, 2012

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Fri Jul 20 10:07:25 UTC 2012

Will the next iPhone be worth the wait? - Friday, July 20, 2012    Hi,
Here's something to ponder.
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com