[Electronics-talk] Accessible and affordable MP3 players

Laz Mesa lazaro6 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 17:45:48 UTC 2012

I consider an MP3 player that speaks and enables a
blind/vision-impaired individual to listen to their music and
audiobooks independent of a sighted person's help for under $100, as
low as $69.99, and in capacities from between 4 and 8GB, , with an FM
radio and recording capability, and which are also expandable using
microSD cards quite affordable, not just somewhat affordable,
especially when you throw in the free tech support.

Have you listened to the TechTalk presentation referenced below?

Laz