[Electronics-talk] Microwave

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sun Jul 22 15:16:35 UTC 2012

If you think the only problem is with the cord, why not call an
electrician?  If that's really the only problem the oven has, it might
cost less to have it repaired than you think and the repair maybe can be
done with the oven never leaving your place at all.  Magnetometers do
eventually wear out in the newer ovens but since this is 20 years old it
may last you for the rest of your life and you may be able to pass it on
to one of your children.  Newer microwaves especially in office use may
last five years but thn again they get multiple uses on any given
weekday.