[Electronics-talk] fixing a microwave

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 04:58:26 UTC 2012

I'm not sure who asked the original question, but I don't recall knowing
that they were from Manhattan. I have access to a car and there are
small appliance repair shops near by, so I think this may be good advice
for some, but obviously not for everyone. As with everything else,
people will have to decide if taking their microwave in for repairs is
worth it or not. It may not make sense in Manhattan but that doesn't
mean it doesn't make sense in Austin, Texas.