[Electronics-talk] Passing the typing hurdle

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Sat Jul 28 07:06:26 UTC 2012

Hi,
Well, I finally passed the typing hurdle on the iPhone!!!  I set it to Standard Typing for now and that seems to help me know when something has actually been typed.  I did okay with letters but had too many numbers in the phone field somehow.  I couldn't get them to delete so I think I need to know how to get the insertion point to the end of the text.  How do I find the insertion point again and change it?

I even texted a message to my daughter instead of using Siri!  I sure am slow, though.

Thanks for all the help I am getting from you guys!
Lauren
advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com