[Electronics-talk] More On the Narrator Radio

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Jul 31 02:53:46 UTC 2012

I can't disagree with any of that -- the one small thing I would add
is that the antenna situation, t-shaped dipole fm and loop AM antenna
is pretty standard with HD tabletop radios.  Signal strength is
somewhat of a problem with HD, particularly penetration into
buildings.  iBiquity Digital Corporation is trying to get the FCC to
raise the power allowed to broadcast the digital HD signal.

Dave