[Electronics-talk] which phone is really better? The one you choose

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Fri Jun 1 04:58:39 UTC 2012

Hi!
Thanks to all of you for your thoughts on which phone is best.  I wonder
where I could go to look at an android phone  I know I could go to Verizon
to check out the iPhone.
Thanks
Lauren,
barefootted also!
advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~
Albert Schweitzer
My new book, "there's more than one way to love a cat," is available at
amazon.com
Visit us at catliness.com