[Electronics-talk] which phone is really better? The one you choose

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 06:16:24 UTC 2012

As you said, you can look at iPhones at Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, Walmart,
Apple stores and probably more.

Almost any place carrying cell phones will have some Android phones on
display. It would probably be best to start with your carrier. Not every
carrier will carry every Android phone, and some of them may not be able
to be moved to your carrier, such as moving a GSM phone to a CDMA carrier.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail