[Electronics-talk] which phone is really better? The one you choose

Philip Blackmer pblackmer27 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 20:52:01 UTC 2012

Verizon should also allow you to try Android phones.  I would like to ask
you what you want in a phone.  If you are signing a new 2-year contract then
the Iphone might not be any more expensive then Android, and while Android
has advantages the overall accessability may not be as certain where the
Iphone seems pretty reliable.  Are you willing to play around a lot with
phones and risk not having the most accessible device in exchange for
possible advantages over other devices, or are you looking for something
that will easily work right out of the box with little customization?
	I apolojize for offering suggestions and info earlier without asking
what it is that you are looking for.  Instead of giving you more options
*and a possible headache* we should help narrow them to something that works
well for you.
	If you let us know more about your phone service, what you need in a
phone, and how much you are willing to pay we might be able to narrow the
options for you. - Philip