[Electronics-talk] Where is this conversation going? (was Re: Best Buy's HD Radio May Shut Us Skeptics Up For Now)

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Tue Jun 5 22:06:07 UTC 2012

Anybody know where this conversation is headed?  This certainly is not
a technical conversation and it certainly isn't (yet) a philosophy
conversation.

It could become a philosophy conversation if we start talking about
how we can set higher expectations of ourselves.

Graduating high school isn't a luxury, it's an opportunity.  If one
had the opportunity to finish high school, and didn't make the most of
it, that's a real shame.  If someone didn't have the opportunity to
graduate high school, then maybe they'll need to figure out a way to
earn a GED or some other certification.

In any case, sitting around bemoaning how life has "given the shaft"
doesn't help anybody move ahead and certainly doesn't set high
expectations of us as blind people.

Take Care,

Jim