[Electronics-talk] OCR Scanners

cheez cheez at cox.net
Mon Jun 11 02:17:49 UTC 2012

Does anyone have any idea which OS Linda is running?  The suggested scanner
may not be compatible.  However, there is the chance it is backward
compatible.

I've used and stil use predecessors to the LiDE110, and found that the
buttons never worked for me--not that I really wanted to.  I guess some
configuration is involved from the beginning.
Vince