[Electronics-talk] OCR Scanners

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Mon Jun 11 14:51:03 UTC 2012

If you're claiming that you are able to install an all-in-one scanner that
has a built-in LCD display with nothing more than Voice Over, then you are
either sighted or a liar.  Again, I have yet to encounter an all-in-one unit
that does not require sighted help to set up.  Please provide the make and
model number of an all-in-one scanner that you have successfully installed
without sighted help using your beloved Mac.

Gerald