[Electronics-talk] Accessible accounting software

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Wed Jun 13 08:24:57 UTC 2012

For Linux systems specifically Debian and probably others a command line
based package called ledger is available for download and installation.
Those that can use speakup or emacspeak on Debian will have that package
for double entry bookkeeping and accounting.

For Windows when I want to do any kind of accounting, I put excel
workbooks together for that purpose.
Actually, if I remember properly, ledger is an emacs package and emacs
runs on Windows so ledger should work inside of emacs on windows as well
and probably on dos too.