[Electronics-talk] The iPhone

Philip Blackmer pblackmer27 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 17:28:22 UTC 2012

Is this an android phone?  Can you tell us more about the kind of phone it
is such as make and model, or manufacturer?  This might affect options, but
in general if it is an Android from AT&T he should be able to get Mobile
Accessability Lite for free.  That is unless I am missing something about
AT&T and it's offering Mobile Accessability.  Since I am not with AT&T I
don't really know their rules about it.  Again please let us know more about
the phone and maybe we can help. - Philip

You said, "I have a question about a teenage, legally blind friend, who at
Christmas time got an inaccessible phone from AT&T, and the only thing he
can do with it is text and send and received calls.  His sighted brother got
an iPhone. My question is, will my friend have to wait till the contract
runs its course to get an accessible phone? or does anyone have a better
option?  Any help you can give is appreciated."