[Electronics-talk] The iPhone

Linda Bloodsaw lbloodsaw2018 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 00:36:31 UTC 2012

Is his current phone part of the contract?  Can he just get another phone, even if he has to pay a little more?  How much would it cost if he cancelled his current contract in order to get an iPhone?  I have never had a cell phone plan, so I do not have a clue.  I think if it would be the same cost as buying an iPod, which starts at $199, then it might be worth just getting the phone.  Just a thought.

On Jun 14, 2012, at 5:36 PM, James Aldrich <jajkaldrich at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Perhaps this person could get an IPod or IPad to go along with the present phone. They would be more than ready for an IPhone at time of renewal.
>
> Jim
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jun 14, 2012, at 1:10 PM, "Frida Aizenman" <aizenman at earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>> He is able to make calls and to write and receive text only because he can see some, but the phone doesn't talk at all. I don't know the model number he has.
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Baracco, Andrew W" <Andrew.Baracco at va.gov>

>>> Frida
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/electronics-talk_nfbnet.org/bhunter%40

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/electronics-talk_nfbnet.org/andrew.bar