[Electronics-talk] The iPhone

Philip Blackmer pblackmer27 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 04:43:42 UTC 2012

I am hesitant to ask, but why did his brother get a Iphone, but not him?  If
you are looking for a phone that can be bought and used right out of the box
here is one site that might help.

http://www.sightconnection.com/telephones2.html

I can't guarantee that it will have anything he would like, but it is a
place to start looking. - Philip