[Electronics-talk] Cable/settop boxes

John Riehl realman02 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 15 11:42:34 UTC 2012

I just read the announcement re more descriptive audio being available soon.
That's great!

I'm curious what the status is of the cable companies and TV  manufacturers
providing accessible settop boxes. I've tried contacting comcast but can't
find a contact info; I'm not sure where to start with Verizon. What are NFB
and orgs like AFB doing in this regard?
I'm tired of paying for services I  can't use, much less not being able to
navigate my tv's menu. I know about the talking Panasonic tv's being
available in Great Britain; are they available here in the US?

Thanks for any info anyone has!

Panasonic

John Riehl