[Electronics-talk] The truth of Satyamev Jayate:

saravanan saravanan.ramadoss1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 17:38:15 UTC 2012

 Subject: The truth of Satyamev Jayate:
Beware of Sathyameva Jayate
Hello friends,
Please read this mail carefully.  Below menntioned points are  not my  own
views, I just  forwarded  my close & confidenntial  friends  mails only. I
am not  against any  religions. According to me, all religions and  their
preachings  are equal & good.   If this  hurts someones inner feelings,  I
appoligise for my actions.
 From: Srinivasu Chakravarthula <srinivasu at srinivasu.org>
 Taken from another list:
Clarification from Satyamev Jayate Website:
IMPORTANT NOTE: The correct website for the recipient of the donations from
this episode of Satyamev Jayate is http://humanityhospital.org/. This
hospital and trust does not have any religious denomination. Any other
organisation or website to which reference is being made on any platform in
the context of this episode of Satyamev Jayate IS NOT the recipient of
donations from the show and has no connection with the show.
Humanity Trust started Humanity Hospital in 1996, in a small village named
Hanspukur in West Bengal, with the aim of providing medical care to those
with no access to it, and especially to those who could not afford it.
Today, the hospital gives free medical treatment to thousands of patients
per year and has slowly been expanding its reach to remote corners of the
region where there are still many who lack access to affordable medical
treatment.
Source: http://www.satyamevjayate.in/issue04/donate/
--
 "Mujtaba Merchant" <mujtabam at gmail.com> wrote:
  Actually the plan was to fund Pakistan to nuke India and all other non
believer countries from the planet. Later all of us Muslims understood that
the literacy level of our Muslim brothers needed help as they could not
spell the word nuclear let alone building a destructive device with the
same. So the taliban brothers from Afghanistan collaberated with The Yale
University and George Bush to come up with a literacy plan. Initially the
United States volunteered to fund the literacy program., but later backed
out because the country had already heavily invested in military reserves.
Besides which the Taliban brothers did not want to give up their Muslim
attire and dress up as Yale University students, which according to them was
the call of Satan, a press reporter reported.
Muslim brothers all around the world preffered to get any kind of literacy
in Madrasas the so called mosques by a seriously taken old man with 46
wifes, a thick beard and a voice that dictated in Phlem filled statements.
Now knowing the population of this community, it would not be feasible for
Yale University to take up the task of educating them on Physics, Chemistry
and Math and other trivial essential education to help them with planning
and making a nuke bomb for countries large as India, Japan, Russia, Canada
and Hawaii. There was also issues with the accomodation at Yale, the Afghans
wanted harems with at least 6 white women and were willing to pay in camels
and horses. Yale protested this demand - Another late reporter reported, God
bless Steve, he was shot between his legs and died instantly a dramatic
death which later on became a satire in one of the London clubs.
Bush took things in his hands, he then passed out a bill to make more
Mosques around the world where Muslims could be educated, there were many
talks with the Taliban on how to fund the whole project. In the midst of all
these discussions, one bright Muslim Taliban named, "BOB", NOTE: Name
withheld for privacy reasons, suggested that they talk to Reliance
foundation on this new venture. In return Reliance foundation will get oil
at subsidity rates and they can ride the camels of Afghan anytime! Then Bush
decided to call it peace and bridge the gap in communication, mainly used
skype to call the representatives of Reliance Foundation. After many IM
messages and Skype conferences and dropped calls, they came to terms to
partner on the objectives set by The United Brotherhood Of Blacks and
Muslims also known as U.B.S Group.
Reliance signed the agreement but had a star somewhere in the contract that
said terms and conditions applied. This baffled both parties, i.e. The U.B.S
group and George Bush. Somewhere on the other side of the planet Gay's and
Lesbians started protesting on their rights. On further probing on this
terms and conditions by dedicated teams in the FBI they found out that
Reliance group was in the process of talking to Aamir Khan, who with his
brilliant acting skills could attract masses, for a show called what we know
today of as "Sathyameva Jayate". It was an Eureka moment for all the
parties, i.e. The U.B.S group, George Bush, Yale University, Reliance and a
seagul in the west coast of Lebnon. What more it was a fool proof plan,
Aamir Khan is Muslim, a successful actor, and no one could ever suspect him
being behind such a huge conspiracy and scheme of events. What more just to
be secure they decided to pay him 4 crore per episode to keep his trap shut,
failing which the famous law of the Muslims will apply, i.e. Off with his
head and feed him to the camels! The Gay and Lesbian protest were just a
distraction to the whole planning and negotiation stage, the wife of Late
Osama Bin Laden reported, news channels are still unclear which wife, a
seperate team has been put on the investigation funded by the sisters of
Loyla College Mumbai.
So now that we are clear with the plot of the Sathyameva Jayate show, please
can we stick with the plan and keep those funds rolling? In other words, be
responsible in what you post to a public forum or mailing list. What gave
you this bright idea of believeing the crap in your earlier email? You think
our countries intellegence is worth a penny? And even if this was true, is
Reliance turning pro Muslim?
NOTE: NO CAMELS WERE HURT WHILE WRITING THIS EMAIL. HOWEVER THE SEAGUL IN
LEBNON DIED OF A DRUG OVERDOSE.
ORIGINAL EMAIL:
 DINAKAR T.D. <td.dinakar at gmail.com>
(Dinakar IRTS, Southern Railway,)
Subject: Beware of Sathyameva Jayate
The truth of Satyamev Jayate:
Beware!
The truth of Satyamev Jayate:
Since last few days we have seen viral effect across the nation for a
television show hosted by Bollywood Star Amir Khan named Satyamev Jayate and
these days ... Ive come across a large number of people discussing and
praising the show and also some of them were considering making donations
and sending SMSs to the show in public interest, my purpose for writing this
post is to let those people know that how and where their donations and
revenue generated by SMSs will be used.
The foundation where your donations and income via SMSs will go is
calledHumanity Trust and this is the website of this trust
http://www.facebook.com/l/bAQE0HNX2/www.humanitytrust.com/ this website says
that objective of their foundation is
:- Masjid Construction assistance.
(Bore/construction helps)
:- Placement assistance for Islamic
youngsters (notifications about
jobs across various geographies) {do visit this website and check yourself}
Now look at the Irony here, people from all over the country belonging to
different religions and communities are sending SMSs and making donations,
and you can see clearly that money is spent on people of just one particular
community and religion.
Now isnt it unfair that first you are attracting the people from different
religion on emotional grounds, and when they fall prey to it and gives
donation, you are using that money for communal purpose without even
informing the people where their money is going to be used, I just wanted to
know how does building mosques and madrasas helps our nation? And if it
doesnt then why people of this country are being fooled like this and no one
is raising questions? are only Muslims unemployed in this country ? if not
then why this step-motherly treatment with people of different religion and
community?
About uswww.humanitytrust.com