[Electronics-talk] Cable/settop boxes

Brett Boyer bboyer202 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 05:43:11 UTC 2012

es! And thanks to barefooted Ray. The way to turn sap on and off with at&t
u-verse remote. Not to mention that there i-phone app is 70 perdent
accessible. Enough to view and record shows. It's not perfect butt maybe
with a letter to the developers it could be.
Anyway just throwing this one out there.
bb