[Electronics-talk] Fw: The truth of Satyamev Jayate:

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 14:02:53 UTC 2012

I've dropped a message to David Andrews, the moderator of the list about
these messages. Hopefully, he'll see my message or the messages on the
list themselves and take the appropriate action.

Note that I'd suggest letting the list moderator know about issues like
this off line. Obviously, if they were monitoring the list closely,
they'd see the spam themselves and take the necessary action. Sending
messages like this to the list are just compounding the problem for
other list members.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail