[Electronics-talk] "A MOSHIE CLOCK RADIO QUESTION"!

A. Chew a1chew at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 19 02:44:11 UTC 2012

I have a similar experience.

the table model voice clock has a random mind of its own.
    when I get frustrated, it will respond to the command - hello dummied

back to your questions, I find that if I have a quiet room, radio or tv off.
and speak directly infront of it, I can get what I want.

but it will sometimes respond to room noise and just randomly speak...
thinking there is an active command.

not quite the level of technology that I expected...great when it works, but
that random gremlin is driving me nuts.

A. Chew

.