[Electronics-talk] Talking Microwave

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 03:18:41 UTC 2012

Hi all,

the last time my husband looked at the Wal Mart site, they no longer sell that microwave.

when we bought it two years ago, it was the last ones they were selling according to the site.

I believe you can get the same microwave, or one that costs about $150 at Independent Living Aids.  Again, I'm not sure if it is the exact same microwave, but I think it is.

Jenny