[Electronics-talk] Need some help with microsoft 2010

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 17:06:08 UTC 2012

What screen reader are you using? Posting this question to a PC or
screen reader list might get you some more information. If you're a JAWS
user, I'd recommend
http://donaldmoore.org/mailman/listinfo/jawslite_donaldmoore.org

Your screen reader, like JAWS for example, should also have some useful
information in it's help files.

Sorry I'm not more helpful, but I pretty much stopped using MS Office
over a year ago.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail