[Electronics-talk] accessible TV shows and how do we fix ourTV's to get the audio?

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Tue Jun 19 18:04:32 UTC 2012

Not to mention which, there's the Narrator coming out soon.  IF Insignia can at least make a decent go of it, what's the cable box maker's excuse?  Now, remember, I am going to put up a recording of my out of the box experience with that radio.  Will it be perfect?  Most likely not.  Will I have a long list of things I reckon they could improve?  Most likely so.  Is it a good first effort?  Well, as to that, I shall soon know.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: