[Electronics-talk] "A MOSHIE CLOCK RADIO QUESTION"!

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 02:40:22 UTC 2012

Well, I can't remember what list I said this on, but she is also quite annoying when you're trying to be intimate with your husband.

I had the first one that came out, and if things got a little, well, you know, she would respond, which kills the mood really quickly, or just makes us laugh, which also kind of kills the mood.

Not trying to be crude or anything, but really, it got to the point where we through it away just to make sure it ended up in the land fill so that no one else got the annoying thing.

Jenny