[Electronics-talk] {Disarmed} Fw: Accessibility apps for blind people - Fri., June 22, 2012

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Sat Jun 23 06:44:49 UTC 2012

Accessibility apps for blind people - Friday, June 22, 2012    Hi,
Here is an interesting one.
Thanks
Lauren
advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~
Albert Schweitzer
My new book, "there's more than one way to love a cat," is available at amazon.com
Visit us at catliness.com