[Electronics-talk] Bodies of messages [was " Re: Cannon Mp280 Series printer"]

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 07:38:00 UTC 2012

I'm not sure what others use for screen readers or how they process
messages, and i'm not asking anyone to change just because of me, but I
don't always read the subject lines as I'm power reading my email. It's
only the matter of a keystroke or two to get the subject line, but it
would make it easier for me if the body of the message could stand on
it's own and you didn't need the subject line for the message to be
complete. Just a thought, and I don't expect people to change just
because of how I read my emails.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at gmail.com