[Electronics-talk] OT: Looking for Discussions of Notetakers

Jeff Samco jsamco at jps.net
Tue Mar 20 03:29:15 UTC 2012

Hello, Craig,
I just saw the contents for the current edition of ACB Radio's Main
Menu podcast. It has the third installment, I think, of their series
comparing 5 different notetakers. I believe each week they are taking
a specific function, such as file management, and comparing how it is
accomplished on each notetaker. Main Menu comes out once a week. I
would think a search for ACB Radio Main Menu would locate the website
for downloading the MP3 files for the current and archived podcasts.
If you have trouble finding them just let me know and I'll try to find them.
HTH,
Jeff