[Electronics-talk] Accessible phones and T-mobile

mail.att.yahoo.com zeronecc at att.net
Tue May 1 17:52:28 UTC 2012

Dear Jenny:

Whatever you decide to do is up to your own ideas.
Nonetheless, just because a phone service or piece of phone hardware is not
perfect does not make it asinine.
If you want to look at it from another perspective, when has anything been
perfect for anybody who is disabled?
Advances in technological accessibility was due to the imperfections and
feedbacks over time.

Also, what unfortunately happens too often is that companies put new hires
to work with minimal training and then have the new recruits learn as they
work.
The "perfection" of technology is as "perfect" as those who create that
technology.
Nevertheless, having alternatives is what makes what we do in the world
around us flexible to our own liking.
It would be interesting to discuss this topic further, but to keep from
going off topic, I will end my part of the discussion here.

C.C. Alan