[Electronics-talk] T Mobile and accessibility

Philip Blackmer pblackmer27 at gmail.com
Tue May 1 18:54:37 UTC 2012

I AM WITH t-MOBILE AS I SAID BEFORE, AND Their customer service seems truly
lousy.  I did however find that the hardware of the Samsung Sidekick 4g is
really good, and if you can have a sighted tech geek root the phone for you
it could be a good phone to get from T-mobile.  Has anyone rooted an android
phone?  If so how did it work?

P.S.I have a Nokia N82 with talks and KNFB Reader Mobile software that I
would like to sell if anyone is interested.  If so please email me off
listabout the details.