[Electronics-talk] T Mobile and accessibility

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Tue May 1 19:11:52 UTC 2012

that is not a phone I was offered and I was told that if a phone doesn't have a directional pad it will not work unless it has ice cream sandwich.

I could've been given the wrong information.  But I've just gotten tired of the run around and the idiocy of the customer service reps.

I have an I phone 3GS which I'm going to upgrade this month for a 4S with AT&T and if I have to pay 80 dollars more a month for competency, then so be it.

As it's been said on this list a few posts ago.  You get what you pay for.

Jenny