[Electronics-talk] Team Mobile

Sandra Merrell sandra.merrell at cox.net
Wed May 2 15:01:56 UTC 2012

Hi Randi,
You need to call their accessibility department, and they should be able to
help you. I don't know their number from the top of my head, but if you call
the regular number tell them you want the accessibility department and they
will either connect you or give you the number. Hth.
Sandra

sandra at paulmerrell.net

When Satan is knocking at your door, simply say, "Jesus, could You please
get that for me?"