[Electronics-talk] T Mobile and accessibility

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Wed May 2 17:38:57 UTC 2012

My understanding is that AT&T offers Mobile Accessibility for Android
Lite (a limited package) for free but that the other carriers, like
Sprint, provide the whole package for free. Note that this is just my
understanding, and it was just gleaned at a particular point in time. I
could be wrong, or AT&T could have modified their free offering since it
was announced. Anyone who's interested should definitely do their
homework and check with Code Factory or their carrier.