[Electronics-talk] T-mobil and Accessability

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 21:45:29 UTC 2012

I don't mean any disrespect, but if I wanted an antiquated phone that I would have to pay for, I'd stick with AT&T and just upgrade to an I phone 4S for about the money I'd have to pay for that phone and software.

the point is moot now anyway cause I'm moving to chicago and I don't have the money for regular cell service anyway.

Jenny