[Electronics-talk] Accessible HD/FM Radio Announced

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Mon May 21 02:54:56 UTC 2012

Hi Fred,

could you tell me what other accessible products Best Buy sells?

I wasn't aware of them selling those kinds of things, except for maybe the odd cordless Phone that only gives you the name of the person calling and that's not even during call waiting.

Not trying to be negative, I honestly don't know.

thanks for any information you can give me.

Jenny