[Electronics-talk] iOS Updating Question

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Wed May 23 14:37:43 UTC 2012

Hey Rob,

I'm unclear about what you're asking.

What version of IOS are you upgrading from?  If you're upgrading from 5.1 to 5.1.1, then there are no changes to VO.  No bugs were fixed, and no new bugs were added.  What I'm saying is that you won't gain or loose Braille functionality if you upgrade from 5.1 to 5.1.1

I've seen various reports of people not being able to use braille displays for input, but these reports seems to focus on Humanware devices.

You also say that "the settings screen will not alow me to reach anything else in the settings menus." I don't really understand what you mean here.  Can you clarify this?

Thanks,

Jim