[Electronics-talk] ADVICE ON PHONE PURCHASE

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Thu May 24 00:04:28 UTC 2012

Verizon also offers the iPhone. The iPhone offers email reading, web browsing, apps, and much more. The iPhone is definitely a smart phone, and there is a learning curve associated with it.

So, it depends on which way you want to go. The haven, which is a simple phone. Or, the iPhone which is a much more complicated, but much more feature packed phone.

Hope this helps

Jim

Sent from my iPhone