[Electronics-talk] Nokia Phones

Philip Blackmer pblackmer27 at gmail.com
Mon May 28 21:18:11 UTC 2012

I am looking at the Nokia phones that were supposed to be preloaded with a
version of Mobile Speak and am wondering if anyone has any experience with
these phones.  Are there more than 3 phones available?  Are any of them in
the Nokia Lumia series?  Are they reliable and fast?  Are they at-least
reasonably fast?  The 3 phones I have found range in price from about $169
to $329.  With them all allowing 32 GB micro SD cards and one of them having
a 1300 mhz processor it seems like they could compete with the hardware of
an Iphone and cost a lot less.  Aside from the limited number of apps what
are the drawbacks of the symbian belle operating system and Nokia in
general.  Any feedback and links to product reviews would be very much
appreciated. - Philip