[Electronics-talk] Hi I'm new to the list

Beverly Hunter bhunter at nfbga.org
Wed May 30 13:14:39 UTC 2012

Hi Lauren and welcome to the list. If you would be interested, I host an
iPhone discussions group on Tuesdays for prospective buyers of the iPhone as
well as for new users. I would like to invite you to next Tuesday's
conference so that you may ask questions. The number to call is
616-883-2999, and the room is 2428.