[Electronics-talk] android v iPhone (was Re: Hi I'm new to the list)

Philip Blackmer pblackmer27 at gmail.com
Thu May 31 20:33:19 UTC 2012

You should be able to play with an Android in the store from your service
provider.  I briefly tried Android 4 and wasn't impressed with it, but I
only used it for about 15 seconds.  There are advantages for each and
disadvantages.  Price certainly is one of them.  If you aren't with a
service provider that will give you a free version of Mobile Accessability
and all you need is a basic phone that is fully accessible I still think
that Nokia 700, 701, and c5 5 MP may be fair options.  The nokia 701 is $200
on Amazon and looks like it has hardware that is as good as an Iphone.  With
the screen-reader provided free that could save $100 over an Android.
	I do apolojize for making the options more complicated, but this may
be worth considering.