[Electronics-talk] Cell phone list?

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Thu Nov 1 23:55:31 UTC 2012

Here are the instructions.

Note that you don't need a gmail account, but you do need a google account.

1) visit this URL: http://groups.google.com/group/viphone
2) Login, or create and account and then login.  NOTE: you do not need
   to sign up for gmail, just for a google account.
3) Once you're logged in, find the "edit my memberships" link and
   click on it.

This is the page to sign up for the list.  Once you sign up, the
moderator will need to approve your request.

Take Care,

Jim