[Electronics-talk] Cell phone list?

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 20:49:55 UTC 2012

Another option is the Accessible IOS list.

To subscribe to this group, send email to
accessible-iOs+subscribe at googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/accessible-iOs?hl=en

I don't know about the iPhone Discussion list, but the viPhone list has
quite a bit of traffic, probably over a hundred messages a day, with
quite a bit more during peak times, like when a new version of IOS comes
out. The moderators are quite nice and try to keep things on topic, but
there is more off topic traffic than on the Accessible IOS list. The
moderator on the Accessible IOS list is quite a bit tougher, so there is
less flaming and off topic posts. The Accessible IOS list has quite a
bit less traffic on it. Unfortunately, quite a few people cross post to
both lists, so if you're on both, you'll see a lot of messages twice.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail