[Electronics-talk] Cell phone list?

Beverly reeseswife at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 20:01:03 UTC 2012

Fred, thanks for plugging my iPhone list. I am the moderator of the iPhone
Discussions list. The list is very low traffic, and as Fred mentioned, we
have conference calls associated to the list.

Beverly

I am using PC Backup to back up my computer. Try it for seven days at

http://www.mypcbusiness.com/go/hunt5052

You will be glad you did!!!!!

Want to get the most from your iPhone?  Then come to my conference every
Wednesday at 7:00 P.M. Eastern.  The number to call is 712-432-6499, room
2428.

Skype and Twitter: blackpearl1953
Windows Live Messenger: reeseswife at gmail.com