[Electronics-talk] electronic calendar

Jeff Samco jsamco at jps.net
Thu Nov 22 04:24:34 UTC 2012

I have no experience with the following, but Tap Memo and Tadi voice
organizer are both specifically designed for blind use. That also
means the price is on the high side. Both have been around for 10
years or so. I saw the Tap Memo for $126 at LS&S Products and the
Tadi for $300 and something at Allegro Medical. A web search will
likely give you other vendors, too.

I think the Tadi was reviewed on the Access World online magazine from APH.
HTH,
Jeff