[Electronics-talk] electronic calendar

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 03:45:36 UTC 2012

there are others but I liked the Olympus digital recorder for
recording things on the go. they are small enough to fit in your
pocket and I'm sure you can find a used one inexpensively on eBay or
in the Braille Monitor under Monitor Miniatures or the Braille Forum.
You could also use the slate and stylus and put it in a notepad or
Word doc once you get home as I would often do. this is probably the
most cost efficient.
Danielle