[Electronics-talk] Accessible DVD players?

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Wed Nov 28 08:39:16 UTC 2012

I bought a Panasonic at WalMart and there were two choices.  One had a
screen that was two inches larger and had color for $112.00 and the
smaller screen without color was $59.00.  These players were portable
and I ended up buying the black and white smaller screen model.  I
wouldn't have done that if I could see, but not having vision it just
didn't make sense to spend that extra money on two more inches and
color.